Content / duration
- Multisensor measuring programmes
- Tactile measuring programmes on specimen parts
- 1 day (7.5 h)
- Use of measuring probes & star probes
- Calibration & Adding of a ball probe
- Correct measurement of elements with the probe
- 3D element views
- This course is intended for staff who are familiar with M3 and specifically wish to learn the use of the probe functions.
- Principles of M3
- Optical measurement programs
The course is held in your works with a minimum of three participants.
Simply send your order with preferred course date by e-mail to: akademie[at]dr-schneider.de
Do you have any questions or do you need a hotel in Bad Kreuznach? We will be happy to help you! Tel.: +49 (671) 291 02
Training courses on fixed dates in Bad Kreuznach can also be booked by individual persons at an all-inclusive price from 320 € (with a full course of three persons) per person and day.
On our machines you get to know the M3 software in a group of 3-5 persons. The course language is German.
All prices apply to training courses in Germany. Training courses abroad, also in other languages, can be offered on request.
For training courses on the customer’s premises it is assumed that measuring equipment with the corresponding configuration is available for the duration of the course.Prices valid until 31.12.2017