Content / duration
- Individual consolidation
- Integration into statistics software
- Measurement strategies on own workpieces
- Measuring programme optimisations
- 1 day (7.5 h)
- DXF function and DXF data export
- Creation and editing of DXF files
- Actives tolerance band
- Querying of variables
- Configuration report
- (Profiling; from Version 2.10)
- This course is intended for staff who are familiar with M3 and wish to individually consolidate their know-how and optimise their day-to-day work.
- Daily work with the M3 measurement software
- Preparation: Provision of the customer’s drawings
The course is held in your works with a minimum of three participants.
Simply send your order with preferred course date by e-mail to: akademie[at]dr-schneider.de
Do you have any questions or do you need a hotel in Bad Kreuznach? We will be happy to help you! Tel.: +49 (671) 291 02
Training courses on fixed dates in Bad Kreuznach can also be booked by individual persons at an all-inclusive price from 320 € (with a full course of three persons) per person and day.
On our machines you get to know the M3 software in a group of 3-5 persons. The course language is German.
All prices apply to training courses in Germany. Training courses abroad, also in other languages, can be offered on request.
For training courses on the customer’s premises it is assumed that measuring equipment with the corresponding configuration is available for the duration of the course.Prices valid until 31.12.2017