M3 Basic - Part 2 Bad Kreuznach
Content / duration
- Accompanied practical exercises
- Optical measurement programmes on own workpieces
- 1 day (7.5 h)
- Defining elements
- Tolerance types & Tolerance tests
- Editing and exporting report documents
- Editing programmes
- Workpiece holders / clamping devices
- Workpiece palletizing
- Inserting user instructions / figures
- This course is intended for staff who have successfully completed Part 1 of the M3 basic training and wish to train this know-how in practice.
- M3 Basic Training Part 1
- Preparation: Provision of the customer’s drawings
The course takes place in Bad Kreuznach.
Simply send your order with preferred course date by e-mail to: akademie[at]dr-schneider.de
Do you have any questions or do you need a hotel in Bad Kreuznach? We will be happy to help you! Tel.: +49 (671) 291 02
Training courses on fixed dates in Bad Kreuznach can also be booked by individual persons at an all-inclusive price from 320 € (with a full course of three persons) per person and day.
On our machines you get to know the M3 software in a group of 3-5 persons. The course language is German.
All prices apply to training courses in Germany. Training courses abroad, also in other languages, can be offered on request.
For training courses on the customer’s premises it is assumed that measuring equipment with the corresponding configuration is available for the duration of the course.Prices valid until 31.12.2017