M3 Basic - Part 1 Bad Kreuznach
Content / duration
- Principles of M3
- Optical measurement programmes on specimen parts
- 1 day (7.5 h)
- Navigation on the user interface
- Toolbars, menus & function buttons
- mouse click or finger touch
- Measuring & designing elements
- Creating & saving measuring programmes Light settings (what, when & for what)
- Light settings (what, when & for what)
- This course is intended for staff who have not yet worked with M3.
- General PC literacy
- Reading of drawings
The course takes place in Bad Kreuznach.
Simply send your order with preferred course date by e-mail to: akademie[at]dr-schneider.de
Do you have any questions or do you need a hotel in Bad Kreuznach? We will be happy to help you! Tel.: +49 (671) 291 02
Training courses on fixed dates in Bad Kreuznach can also be booked by individual persons at an all-inclusive price from 320 € (with a full course of three persons) per person and day.
On our machines you get to know the M3 software in a group of 3-5 persons. The course language is German.
All prices apply to training courses in Germany. Training courses abroad, also in other languages, can be offered on request.
For training courses on the customer’s premises it is assumed that measuring equipment with the corresponding configuration is available for the duration of the course.Prices valid until 31.12.2017